openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Elton Eisele <n13...@aol.com>
Subject font
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2014 14:56:39 GMT
Hello,
I can't find anything on this…. my times and times new roman fonts have gone away.

I tried to cut and past the font change but it comes out differently on the post here that
what is copied.

What can I do.  I use times and times new roman fonts on 95% of what I do.

Thank you,

Elton L. Eisele

Flight Instructor
Northwest Flyers
Schaumburg Airport

EAA Chapter 790 President
FAASTeam Representative

Member Willow Creek Community Church

Let me know if you know anyone who wants to learn how to fly!

Former Director of Bands 1983-2012
Niles North High School

"A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I
lived in, or the kind of car I drove... but the world may be different because I was important
in the life of a child"