openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Jonathon <>
Subject Re: Open Office Problem
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 04:53:29 GMT

On March 3, 2014 5:58:53 PM PST, Susan Wiebusch  wrote:
>The person helping me on the phone when I bought this program

That firm should address your issues adequately.

>P.S.  How about a phone number so I can quickly resolve this.

Whilst technical support by phone is available for Apache  OpenOffice, it is not gratis.

> A real person on the phone helped me download this program and this is when the default
to Open Office was done.

Calling that person back will cost you less than tech support by phone, from one of the commercial

Your language. Your documents. Your way.

List Conduct Guidelines:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message