openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Amit Pange <amit.pa...@prime4services.com>
Subject Question on Licensing
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 09:41:33 GMT
Hi,

We are planning to install Open Office for our colleagues. Do we need to buy any licenses
to use open office?

I read something on the website regarding Apache 2 License. But I was wondering if the Open
Office is a free to use software, what purpose an Apache 2 License solve?

Awaiting your reply.

Freundliche Grüße / Best regards,

Amit Ashok Pange
Project Engineer
________________________________
[cid:image001.gif@01CF3EA8.03152920]<http://www.prime4services.com/>
mobile              +49 173 29 92 132
fon (central)      +49 721 60 957 888
fax                   +49 721 60 957 980
Rüppurrer Str. 1 | 76137 Karlsruhe | Germany
www.prime4services.com<http://www.prime4services.com/>

Court of Jurisdiction Amtsgericht Mannheim | Germany
Commercial Register HRB 708033 | VAT N° DE 267661449
Managing Directors Beate Krüger | Yasmine Peters | Marco Glauner
P Before printing, think about the environment