openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Tom Backer Johnsen <bac...@psych.uib.no>
Subject Re: Testador do Open office
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2014 14:25:06 GMT
Umas

Sorry. I do not agree, if you regard any language other than English as “non-human”, or
by implication, “sub-human”.  But, I might add that your statement could also be interpreted
as Spanish being “super-human”, which I somehow doubt.  However, this list is in English,
and that should be language for the messages to the list, and contributors should be (mildly)
rebuked for using a different language.  Otherwise, we might have debates in Spanish, Norwegian
(my native language), or Uzebekestani.  Not very productive.

Tom

On 11. Mar 2014, at 14:06 , Urmas <davian818@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Bruno Salomo":
>
>> Gostaria de dizer que estou a disposição para testá-lo e reportar os bugs
>> que caso venham a ocorrer.
>
> For a start, start to communicate in some human language.

Tom Backer Johnsen
Søndre Steinkjellersmauet 7
5003 Bergen, Norway
Mobil: +47 9169 3346