openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Tubular <tubu...@iinet.com>
Subject Re: spreadsheet problem
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2014 17:37:19 GMT
Hopefully, you did not save it after sorting . . .

Did you try Edit, Undo?

Tana McColl wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I use the open office spreadsheet for work. Today I went to the data tab, hit the sort
tab, column A, ascending…then ok (or whatever is says to begin the process).

> I have certain rows highlighted, when I sorted the spreadsheet, the columns were still
highlighted, but all the data was gone! Help! I use this spreadsheet for work. It has all
of my clients names, contact info and notes listed! How do I retrieve this information?