openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Tubular <tubu...@iinet.com>
Subject Re: A shortcut to open just the Writer section
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2014 17:17:04 GMT
For default installation try:

    Go to desktop; right click - select New, Shortcut, then enter one of
    the below into the space provided . . .

            "C:\Program Files\OpenOffice 4\program\sdraw.exe"

            "C:\Program Files\OpenOffice 4\program\swriter.exe"

            "C:\Program Files\OpenOffice 4\program\scalc.exe"

Ivan wrote:
> How can I create a desktop shortcut just for opening the Writer section of Open Office?
Do I have to view all of the sub-programs before I can open Writer?