openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Cannot find En Version of OpenOffice on website
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2014 20:58:34 GMT
Am 03/30/2014 01:33 PM, schrieb Alexander Ivarsson:
> Hej,I have visited your site to download apache openoffice but you dont present the option
of downloading the english version for people living outside of a english speaking country.
As soon as i click the various download links on your site it directs me to a danish version
with no option of downloading the english one. That is very frustrating for me and im sure
other like me who have english as their 1st language.Alexander

Please download only form the original webpage:

http://www.openoffice.org/download/

In the green box you have a link to "Get all platforms, languages,
language packs" for the version:

http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html

HTH

Marcus