openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org>
Subject Re: AMAZING -- Case of Subscription via a Remailer Address [was: Re: Removing yourself from the list :)]
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 21:34:48 GMT

On 03/11/2014 12:54 AM, Tubular wrote:

> Back to OO - your explanation made sense until I saw the inability to
> send from the remailer subscribed email address.  When I subscribed to
> the list, I didn't have options . . . clicked the link and I was added.

I have had it happen, but it is an unusual case not likely seen by a
normal user. It had to do with a custom server being improperly
configured and then later the incorrect user names being fixed. Based on
who owned the email domain, emails subscribed with a specific email
address (different name) continued to be received properly, but it was
no longer possible to use that name for outgoing email. Odd case.

> What does v/r mean?

Very Respectfully

> What does IMHO mean?

In My Humble Opinion

> Just saw someone is requesting a change of email address - doesn't
> that require unsubscribing from the original email address then
> re-subscribing with the new one?  Darn, I just opened another can of
> worms.

I believe you to be correct.

--
Andrew Pitonyak