openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Tubular <tubu...@iinet.com>
Subject Removal from mailing list
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 22:19:05 GMT
Again, I am not the brightest bulb yet rather than complain, I find
work-around.  Can only imagine those who "watch over" openoffice mailing
list have their hands full (don't forget, they are volunteers).

If you are unable to unsubscribe from the mailing list using the below
link, why not create an email filter that, in your case, deletes
anything sent related to openoffice.apache.org mailing list?  I use
filters - works like a charm.  Guess you could say I "set it and forget it"

The Elderly thank you for your time

-----
No virus found in this message.