openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem with OpenOffice path
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2014 15:43:10 GMT
Evens MIDY wrote:
> I use PHP to access a odt file (save on a server) on a client with
> openoffice.
> When OpenOffice opens the file, it saves by default in the Windows
> temporary folder. I want to change that

I'm not sure I understand correctly, but if your workflow is:
1) you access the file by clicking in the browser;
2) the file is downloaded to your local machine;
3) you open the downloaded file with OpenOffice
then the path depends on where the browser saves it. OpenOffice simply
opens it in the folder where the browser saved it.

Regards,
   Andrea.