openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can not remove Windows message.
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 16:39:00 GMT
On 2014-03-06, 4:05 AM Geoff & April Harris wrote concerning "Can not remove Windows message.":
> I cant resolve this message.
> The last time you opened  OpenOffice.org it unexpectedly Quit while reopening windows.
Do you want to reopen  its windows again? If you choose not to reopen windows, you may have
to open and reposition the windows yourself.
>    If I click on (reopen) or (dont reopen) nothing happens the message stays on the screen.
can not get rid of it.

You need to delete the folder "org.openoffice.script.savedState". It is in the "Saved
Application State" folder in your User/Library.

See this post on the user forum for detailed instructions:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=55755#p244931

Known bug listed in the release notes, with solution for the problem.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.0.1+Release+Notes#AOO4.0.1ReleaseNotes-KnownIssues

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com