openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <>
Subject Re: Can not remove Windows message.
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 16:39:00 GMT
On 2014-03-06, 4:05 AM Geoff & April Harris wrote concerning "Can not remove Windows message.":
> I cant resolve this message.
> The last time you opened it unexpectedly Quit while reopening windows.
Do you want to reopen  its windows again? If you choose not to reopen windows, you may have
to open and reposition the windows yourself.
>    If I click on (reopen) or (dont reopen) nothing happens the message stays on the screen.
can not get rid of it.

You need to delete the folder "org.openoffice.script.savedState". It is in the "Saved
Application State" folder in your User/Library.

See this post on the user forum for detailed instructions:

Known bug listed in the release notes, with solution for the problem.

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the mailing list. Do Not
reply to me personally but just to the list at <> - replies
to my personal email address will be ignored.

Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not see all the replies to your query.To
subscribe Apache OpenOffice mailing lists go to

For user support you can also use The Community Forum

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada

List Conduct Guidelines:
To unsubscribe, e-mail: