openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2014 17:15:03 GMT

On 2014-03-01, 4:29 AM PONCHAI WILALAI Hotmail wrote concerning "Need help":
> I can not find the folder "org.openoffice.script.savedState". It is in the "Saved Application

> State" folder in your User/Library.
> So that i can delete the file...please help

The User/Library is a hidden folder.

See this post on the user forum for detailed instructions:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=55755#p244931

Known bug listed in the release notes, with solution for the problem.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.0.1+Release+Notes#AOO4.0.1ReleaseNotes-KnownIssues

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com