openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: font
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2014 15:18:24 GMT
On Fri, 7 Mar 2014 09:56:39 -0500 (EST)
Elton Eisele <n137ee@aol.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I can't find anything on this…. my times and times new roman fonts have gone away.

> I tried to cut and past the font change but it comes out differently on the post here
that what is copied.

> What can I do.  I use times and times new roman fonts on 95% of what I do.
>

> Thank you,

OpenOffice (and LibreOffice?) pick up installed system fonts when they startup. If a font
is not showing up in OpenOffice that the system may have lost it; under Windows you should
check Control Panel / Fonts to see is it still installed.

> Elton L. Eisele
>

> Flight Instructor
> Northwest Flyers
> Schaumburg Airport
>

> EAA Chapter 790 President
> FAASTeam Representative
>

> Member Willow Creek Community Church
>

> Let me know if you know anyone who wants to learn how to fly!
>
> Former Director of Bands 1983-2012
> Niles North High School
>
> "A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house
I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... but the world may be different because I was important
in the life of a child"

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>