openoffice-users mailing list archives

From John Jason Jordan <joh...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: I'm not certain if I . . .
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 07:41:33 GMT
On Thu, 06 Mar 2014 18:29:19 +1100
Martin Groenescheij <Martin@Groenescheij.COM> dijo:

>Use the Alt. Search extension, search for URL and reformat only the
>URL instead of the whole document.

That was the first thing I tried to do. With the URL completely
selected, including a space before and after, I tried to remove local
formatting, assign a different style, and everything else I could think
of. Nothing would remove the URL formatting from the URL.

The only way I can get rid of the URL formatting is to cut it from the
document (Ctrl-x), then Paste Special it back into the document as
unformatted text. I find this highly annoying.