openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Frank Goforth <go4t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Open Office not opening
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2014 16:16:40 GMT
That would be a folder?  I think that is what you mean.  There are 3 folders in my “save
application state” folder none of them have the org.openoffice.script.savestate.  I am new
to Mac have owned Windows computers before.  Is there a way to completely remove open office
and start all over?  I have changed the security to allow all apps to install.  I did one
yesterday from TD ameritrad and installed the short cut on my desktop.  Thanks for your support

Frank
On Mar 17, 2014, at 12:03 PM, johnny smith <kanni@krovatka.su> wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Mar 2014 15:18:59 -0000, Frank Goforth <go4ths2@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> thanks, I have by some mistake installed ver 4 which I think is now beta.  It appears
the current version is 3.3.

> no, 4.0.1 is current, 4.1 is beta.
>
>> I searched the library on my Mac and cannot find this file you reference.
>
> it's not just in the library, but in the subdirectory 'saved application state'. also,
it per se is a directory rather than a file.