openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <>
Subject Re: "Restore Windows" message
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2014 22:10:15 GMT
On 2014-02-09, 2:54 PM Henry Rappaport wrote:
> I cannot delete this message from my open office 4.0.1. I've tried everything including
reinstalling but nothing works. Any suggestions?

You need to delete the folder "org.openoffice.script.savedState". It is in the "Saved
Application State" folder in your User/Library.

See this post on the user forum for detailed instructions:

Known bug listed in the release notes, with solution for the problem.

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada

List Conduct Guidelines:
To unsubscribe, e-mail: