openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Julie Motz <jamto...@juliemotz.com>
Subject problems opening new Open Office dowload on my Mac
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2014 04:18:02 GMT
When I sent this I didn’t include my email address which is now below my name. Denis very
kindly went to the trouble of contacting me through my website but I couldn’t implement
his suggestion which was:

Open your finder
Hold down Control and select GO
Choose your library.
Find the folder .org.openoffice.script.savedstate
Trow it to the garbage.

Any other ideas?

I just tried to open my recently updated, downloaded Open Office on my Mac and got this error
message:

“Open Office” can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.

What can I do about this?

Julie Motz
http://juliemotz.com
http://fourenergies.com