openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Saul Rosenberg <saul.h.rosenb...@me.com>
Subject Re: error message
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 06:09:09 GMT
A few days, I had the same problem.  I did the following and it fixed the problem:

In the Finder, make a new window. Go into the Go menu and hold down option to reveal the
Library folder and select that folder in the menu. Find the folder "Saved Application State"
in the Library and delete the folder "org.libreoffice.script.savedS­tate" (Should be similar
for OpenOffice), now open LibreOffice and your problem will be fixed”

As I said, this worked for me.  Good luck.

Saul Rosenberg

On Feb 19, 2014, at 10:26 PM, Becky <joshnbeck@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My Mac crashed and needed to be rebooted. When I restarted Open Office, it gave me this
message:

> "The last time you opened OpenOffice, it unexpectedly quit while reopening windows. Do
you want to try to reopen its windows again? If you choose not to reopen windows, you may
have to open and position the windows yourself.” with the options of “Reopen & Don’t
Reopen”

> I’m not able to get out of this message…If I press reopen, nothing happens, if I
press don’t reopen nothing happens. I’m having to force quit open office every time I
use it because it’s stuck on this message.