openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Jim McLaughlin <jjim.mclaugh...@gmail.com>
Subject Postal Bar Code Add on - US
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 02:41:48 GMT
Running Open Office (OO)  4.0.1 with all updates current up to 19 Feb 2014.

OS is Windows 7 with all updates up to 19 Feb 2014.

16 gig memory, 4 TB disk space.

Long ago I used Word Perfect 8.0 which had a  built in feature for adding a
US postal service
bar code either below the typed Postal Zip Code, or atop the first line of
the address, when printing either shipping labels or standard business size
envelopes.  It was a very useful feature.

I have looked in vain for an analogous feature within OO  4.0.1, but not
yet been able to locate one, either within OO, or as an Add On or Plug in.

Can anyone here direct me to such a  feature, either native to OO, or as an
add on or plug in.

Thank you.

Jim McLaughlin