openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Chris Mccallum <heartsandbonesf...@gmail.com>
Subject enabling macros from excel
Date Sat, 15 Feb 2014 04:45:56 GMT
I'm trying to use a spreadsheet that was created (by someone else) in calc.
when i open it, i get an error message saying,

"Execution of macros is disabled due to the current macro setting in
Tools-Options-Open Office-Security"

I feel pretty dumb, but I just don't see an "Options" under the Tools menu

I tried changing it in the Load/Save section under the Open Office
preferences. I checked "Executable Code" but this didn't change anything

Can someone tell me what I'm missing here?

thanks
jill