openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Chris Mccallum <>
Subject Re: enabling macros from excel
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2014 01:56:21 GMT
Sorry I forgot to mention that I'm using a Mac. I thought I did say in the
first email though that I changed the settings under the Preferences menu.(
I only found this under the OpenOffice menu) I think I wasn't clear before

I checked "executable code" in the VBA properties.

BUT nothing changed. Do I need to download the document a second time now
that I've changed this?