openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Shari Lynn Smith <webweave...@gmail.com>
Subject AOO on a Mac
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 23:54:06 GMT
Hi, I am a PC user and have been an OO user for a long time, and have
converted most of my family... however my nephew is now looking to purchase
a Mac and has gotten conflicting information about running AOO on a Mac (at
the store & from others), from what I've seen in forums, and online I think
it can work on a Mac. I just don't know if it's easy or difficult.

I'm wondering if anyone could share whether it is easy to get setup on a
Mac by someone who don't use a Mac ;-)

Thanks for any information on the subject.

Shari