openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Becky <joshnb...@gmail.com>
Subject error message
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 05:26:12 GMT
Hello,

My Mac crashed and needed to be rebooted. When I restarted Open Office, it gave me this message:

"The last time you opened OpenOffice, it unexpectedly quit while reopening windows. Do you
want to try to reopen its windows again? If you choose not to reopen windows, you may have
to open and position the windows yourself.” with the options of “Reopen & Don’t
Reopen”

I’m not able to get out of this message…If I press reopen, nothing happens, if I press
don’t reopen nothing happens. I’m having to force quit open office every time I use it
because it’s stuck on this message.

I even uninstalled open office and reinstalled it, but to no avail...Help!

Becky Konduri