openoffice-users mailing list archives

From aftab khan <powerk...@hotmail.com>
Subject How Do You Open & Save Lotus "WK4" Type Files as MS Excel "XLS" Files
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 04:19:32 GMT
Dear Sir/Madam---
How Do You Open & Save Lotus "WK4" Type Files as MS Excel "XLS" or MS Excel "XLSX" Files?
"WK4" Being Files Extension Code in Lotus,such as File Name "survey.wk4"and "xls" and "xlsx",
Being Old & New File Extension Codes in MS Excel.
Kudos on providing this versatile and useful  Software for Users.
Would Appreciate an answer to above question as I have quite a few WK4 Type Lotus Files I
want to covert.
If Open Office Software cannot do this, could you Pleaselet me know which Other Free Software
can do this orsuggest a method that I can use to Convert these WK4 Files toXLS or XLSX Type
Files?
Thanks Very Much for Ypur Help.
Best Wishes---
Aftab Khan