openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Saul Rosenberg <saul.h.rosenb...@me.com>
Subject Re: OpenOffice not feeling too good ....
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2014 18:33:05 GMT
I had the same problem.  The following is what I was told to do and it worked for me to get
rid of that annoying popup screen:

 In the Finder, make a new window. Go into the Go menu and hold down option to reveal the
Library folder and select that folder in the menu. Find the folder "Saved Application State"
in the Library and delete the folder "org.libreoffice.script.savedS­tate" (Should be similar
for OpenOffice), now open LibreOffice and your problem will be fixed”

Let me know.  As I said it worked for me.

Saul Rosenberg

On Feb 22, 2014, at 10:57 AM, Nowhere Man <scaniavabis@icloud.com> wrote:

> I don't know what I have done but suddenly OO is not working for me. When I start it
I get this box and what ever choice I do the box is not closed and doesn't disappear. I can't
close the program properly or save documents I managed to open.