openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Alison Cooke <amco...@me.com>
Subject compatibility between PC and mac
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2014 17:54:11 GMT
Hi

I wonder if you can help.
I am frequently required to complete a form made on Microsoft Excel which I fill in on my
Macbook, send back as Excel to my employer on her PC.  she needs to be able to edit it.  She
says when she comes to print it, it never does what it should and please could I buy Microsoft
office for Mac?  I am loath to do this as it is a charity and it seems like a huge expense
and I hoped there might be a way around it!
I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,
Alison Cooke

Alison Cooke