openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Jean Lear <>
Subject Mail Merge Problems with Printing
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 00:52:31 GMT
I am using Apache Open Office 3.4.0 (meaning to upgrade but have not done so
yet) on Windows 7 Home Premium.
I have had this problem for some time with a monthly mail out using a mail merge
to print inserts to be included for posting a magazine.
The most recent merge was set up to print out eighty three insert sheets.
After overcoming the problem of linking the merge to the correct Spreadsheet
names I set the Brother Laser Printer to print 'all'.  Things go well until
about forty inserts are printed when the printer stops. I go back to the
addresses and either select the remainder of the list by highlighting and say
print 'selected records' or in other trials print '41-83'  The printer starts
again and may print six or so and then stop.  Reset again to do a selected
number say '47-83' and it will print another half dozen or so.  With patience
the whole 83 can be printed.
Can anyone suggest how I can get the whole number printed at first go.
Thank you.

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG -