openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <>
Subject Re: OpenOffice not feeling too good ....
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2014 20:57:24 GMT

On 2014-02-22, 1:38 PM Nowhere Man wrote concerning "Re: OpenOffice not feeling too good ....":
> What do you mean by "making a new window" in Finder?

No need for a new window. Just open Finder
> You say "Choose your library". Is that a library with my user name? I can't find a library
with my name except under "Favorites"  beside an icon like a house.

It is your user library " /Users/<user name>/Library/Saved Application State" which
is a hidden
file. In Finder, hold down the option key and click on Go in the menu bar. Select Library
the drop down menu.

> Is the folder name org.openoffice.scripts.savedstate? As I understand it is that folder
I need to find and trow away ...

See this post on the user forum for detailed instructions with screenshots:

Known bug listed in the release notes, with solution for the problem.

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the mailing list. Do Not
reply to me personally but just to the list at <> - replies
to my personal email address will be ignored.

Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not see all the replies to your query.To
subscribe Apache OpenOffice mailing lists go to

For user support you can also use The Community Forum

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada

List Conduct Guidelines:
To unsubscribe, e-mail: