openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Dave Barton ...@tasit.net>
Subject Re: error message
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 05:47:59 GMT
Becky wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My Mac crashed and needed to be rebooted. When I restarted Open Office, it gave me this
message:

> "The last time you opened OpenOffice, it unexpectedly quit while reopening windows. Do
you want to try to reopen its windows again? If you choose not to reopen windows, you may
have to open and position the windows yourself.” with the options of “Reopen & Don’t
Reopen”

> I’m not able to get out of this message…If I press reopen, nothing happens, if I press
don’t reopen nothing happens. I’m having to force quit open office every time I use it because
it’s stuck on this message.

> I even uninstalled open office and reinstalled it, but to no avail...Help!
>
> Becky Konduri

Hi Becky,

Try this:

Open your finder
Hold down Control and select GO
Choose your library.
Find the folder .org.openoffice.script.savedstate
Throw it in the garbage.

Dave