openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Martin Groenescheij <Mar...@Groenescheij.COM>
Subject Re: I installed open office and it fouled up my internet, I tied to uninstall it but it won't without uninstalling the setup program which I cannot find.
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 02:27:01 GMT
First of all the Subject box is for a subject and the Message window is
for your message.

Could you tell us where you downloaded OpenOffice from you should
download only from www.openoffice.org/download/index.html

To uninstall OpenOffice open the Directory *OpenOffice 4.0.1 (en-US)
Installation Files*, which is normally located on your Desktop.
Now you double click on *setup.exe* this will start the setup program
when it detects that OpenOffice is already installed you get the option
to *Repair* of *Remove* the package.

Have fun.