openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Martin Groenescheij <Mar...@Groenescheij.COM>
Subject Re: Uninitiateds basic question
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 23:18:48 GMT
See this article
<https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=55968> in
the OpenOffice Forum.

On 19-2-2014 1:39, davidbath wrote:
> Dear Open Office
>
> Sorry to be contacting you on this, but I seem to be making little headway with  what
appears to be just what I need but is way above my head.

> I imported a .wdb file which was put into Calc in cell "A" on 92 rows. I needed to Edit
4 records which I discovered how to do but it left the boxes highlighted in red. I do not
know what this means and have been unable to remove it.

> I want to sort the complete file but found that the "Sort" selection was greyed out.
To me this indicated that some thing else needed to be done first. I tried "Select All" and
many other functions but have yet no luck.

> I have consulted the "Tutorials" but there I cannot find any reference to my problems,
in desperation I hope you could point me in right direction.