openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Martin Groenescheij <Mar...@Groenescheij.COM>
Subject Re: £ to rands
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 09:54:00 GMT
Go to *Tools --> Options --> Language Settings --> Languages* and change
your *locale settings* to English (South Africa).
This should set your *Default currency* to ZAR R English (South Africa)

On 14-2-2014 17:19, Sara von Broembsen wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am now working on a  second hand Dell laptop which my son brought over to me from London.
I am living in South Africa.I want to know how I can change from a £ sign to R for rands.
 I have tried to change it a number of times but it always reverts to the £ sign.