openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: compatibility between PC and mac
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2014 19:05:06 GMT
On Mon, 24 Feb 2014 17:54:11 +0000
Alison Cooke <amcooke@me.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I wonder if you can help.
> I am frequently required to complete a form made on Microsoft Excel which I fill in on
my Macbook, send back as Excel to my employer on her PC.  she needs to be able to edit it.
 She says when she comes to print it, it never does what it should and please could I buy
Microsoft office for Mac?  I am loath to do this as it is a charity and it seems like a huge
expense and I hoped there might be a way around it!
> I look forward to hearing from you.

The easy way is to persuade your employer to use OpenOffice. Point out that it is free!

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>