openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: How Do You Open & Save Lotus "WK4" Type Files as MS Excel "XLS" Files
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 06:48:06 GMT
On Sun, 2 Feb 2014 23:19:32 -0500
aftab khan <powerkhan@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam---
> How Do You Open & Save Lotus "WK4" Type Files as MS Excel "XLS" or MS Excel "XLSX"
Files?
> "WK4" Being Files Extension Code in Lotus,such as File Name "survey.wk4"and "xls" and
"xlsx", Being Old & New File Extension Codes in MS Excel.
> Kudos on providing this versatile and useful  Software for Users.
> Would Appreciate an answer to above question as I have quite a few WK4 Type Lotus Files
I want to covert.
> If Open Office Software cannot do this, could you Pleaselet me know which Other Free
Software can do this orsuggest a method that I can use to Convert these WK4 Files toXLS or
XLSX Type Files?
> Thanks Very Much for Ypur Help.
> Best Wishes---
> Aftab Khan

If migrating to a different application it may be best to convert all files of an older format
to the native format of the new application. A useful site offering many conversion formats
is
www.zamzar.com

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>