openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Reminder: List Conduct Guidelines
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 01:52:51 GMT
Andrea suggested that we post a link to this in the footer of each
message.  That is something we can do, but for now I'd like to remind
us all of it:

http://openoffice.apache.org/list-conduct.html

Remember, no one has a right to post on this list.  It is a privilege.
 To the extent any person's or persons' conduct becomes disruptive of
the purpose of this list (supporting users of Apache OpenOffice) this
privilege can be revoked.

This is an administrative note.  It does not require a response.

Regards,

-Rob
Apache OpenOffice Project Management Committee & Mailing List Moderator