openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Gary Frost <glfr...@me.com>
Subject Re: All essay text turned to hashtags
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2014 01:26:17 GMT
Maybe, I'm an anomaly here, but I've never had any of these issues at all. Generally, I work
on a MacBook Air with the current up to date OS. I do also create PDFs so that I can work
on documents on my iPhone in Pages. Using the iPhone is usefully for last minute work for
me.

I've thought about good version options for other iOS devices such as the iPad Air which I
intend to purchase. I work scrips and other technical documents so it is essential for me
to use best practices to prevent loss of work.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 4, 2014, at 5:15 PM, Alan Cliffe <drspectacle@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> I don't know if it can be retrieved; for whatever it's worth, I've had that happen too
once or twice so now I always create a PDF copy of everything I do in OO.

the whole text has turned into hashtags...can anything be done?