openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Carmen Putrino <carmenputr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Reminder: List Conduct Guidelines
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 02:26:21 GMT
I can't get myself off this list.  I want out!  You are fucking driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!

Carmen Putrino
805.807.4269
carmenputrino@yahoo.com

> On Jan 7, 2014, at 6:15 PM, "Think" <thinktanky@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Mr. Weir,
>
> You lost the ability to moderate my behavior on this list when you went after me for
stating law and policy, saying I was threatening someone when I was not. You cannot threaten
someone with the law. The law is. The consequences exist for illegal activity and that which
violates the user's ISP policy. You have chilled free speech on this list.

> The moderators, collectively, have allowed this list to get so out of hand, I am amazed
that any questions get answered. Instead of learning the program, I am spending time trying
to get you to do your jobs and ensure this is a safe place for people to post questions that
may sound stupid, as people learn the program.

> Please furnish me with the name and email address of the people who choose moderators
on this list.

> Also, while there is no "right" to post on this list, there is a set of assumptions based
on this product being an open source project that is freely available. Hence your statement
about posting on this list being a "privilege" is both specious and misleading. Likely you
meant it that way. It is wholly disingenuous to support an open source/free product and then
say that everyone on this list doesn’t have the right to be here. It is not in keeping with
the apache or open source projects.