openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reminder on list policy
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 07:47:07 GMT
Rob Weir wrote:
> Speaking as a list moderator (yes we do have them) I'd like to remind
> all posters that threats will not be tolerated on this list.

You can ask INFRA to add a link to the list conduct guidelines
http://openoffice.apache.org/list-conduct.html
to the footer of every list post.

Also, I've seen messages in this thread (not by Rob; I'm simply
answering here) calling people "stupid", "imbecile" and so on. Please do
refrain from using that language. We do have moderators, but of course
they can only act after the fact. If everybody sticks to the guidelines
and does not use offensive language, life will be easier.

Regards,
   Andrea.