openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Scooter <scoo...@scootersdesk.com>
Subject Re: Folks seeking help
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 17:33:44 GMT
Good Morning Group,

I'm one of the long time "Silent Majority" groupies on this forum or
listserv.
At this point in time, I am surprised at how well AOO 4.1 works in spite
of my overall system Win7x64 bit, which doesn't work because I messed it
up.
I feel for those who have been unable to untangle there own mess.

Teachers do forget how they got there.  Is it really so difficult to
remember the steps of how to do something, without getting snotty about
it? We depend on others who've "been there, done that", some of us
haven't. Be gentle, and courteous. It does wonders for the soul.

Take Care,
Scooter