openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Tim Deaton <...@timdeaton.org>
Subject Re: email program
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2014 19:27:33 GMT
Mozilla Thunderbird is an excellent email client that runs on Windows
and Linux.
    https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/?icn=tabz
The Mozilla Lightning add-on gives Thunderbird calendar capabilities as
well.
    http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/projects/calendar/

These are 32-bit programs, but  I use them on Windows 7 (64-bit).

-- Tim
I know the plans I have for you:
Plans to prosper you and not to harm you;
Plans to give you hope and a future.
                --- God (Jeremiah 29:11)