openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "Anthony J. Rudgers" <anthonyrudg...@att.net>
Subject Re: All essay text turned to hashtags--commentary
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2014 03:59:31 GMT

Beat wishes,

Anthony J. Rudgers
Orlando, FL U.S.A.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Frost
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2014 8:26 PM
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: All essay text turned to hashtags

Maybe, I'm an anomaly here, but I've never had any of these issues at all.
Generally, I work on a MacBook Air with the current up to date OS. I do also
create PDFs so that I can work on documents on my iPhone in Pages. Using the
iPhone is usefully for last minute work for me.

I've thought about good version options for other iOS devices such as the
iPad Air which I intend to purchase. I work scrips and other technical
documents so it is essential for me to use best practices to prevent loss of
work.

Sent from my iPhone