openoffice-users mailing list archives

From TN Patriot <irgu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Being Good, was: RE: Reading and Exporting spreadsheets--another commentary
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 05:22:59 GMT
On Mon, 6 Jan 2014 23:49:11 -0500
"Think" <thinktanky@gmail.com> wrote:

> I never said I was holier than thou. I said, "play nice kids. The world is
> watching."

  Yeah, you said it in a manner that damn near painted a picture of you with your
  nose in the air saying so.

> Snarks not needed.

  Only from you it's 'okay', right?

> And, fyi, you weren't diagnosing or helping anyone with the comments you were
> making. If you were, I wouldn’t have penned my missive. Want to go after me,
> please do. Instead you might wish to behave yourself.

  Nope, you're not an pompous ass posting holier-than-thou missives. Nope, not at
  all.

--
http://www.lawcollective.org/  Learn your rights through cartoons!

http://www.roadblock.org/rights/  Know your rights about and at roadblocks!

http://fija.org/  Learn about Jury Nullification! Take back your rights from the
over-reaching: police, justice system and government!

Why does the government want to ban semi-auto weapons? Because you won’t get in
the box car willingly.