openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "Dan Iacovelli" <dan-...@usa.com>
Subject Re: email program
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2014 19:17:52 GMT
what john said I love thunderbrd
----- Original Message -----
From: John Meyer
Sent: 01/04/14 01:08 PM
To: users@openoffice.apache.org, ferguson@bardstowncable.net
Subject: Re: email program

On 1/4/2014 12:07 PM, Keith and Leisa Ferguson wrote: > I just found out about open office.
It looks really great. I might be > getting a new computer and did not want spend the price
of the computer on > MS Office. What I am needing to know is there a good email program
out > there similar to Outlook? By this I mean I would like to save my outlook > files
to a thumb drive as a .pst file and transfer them to the new program. > Also I would like
to use my current email address > ferguson@bardstowncable.net. So many people have this
email address, so > g-mail wouldn't work. Thanks in advance for your insight. > >