openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "Keith and Leisa Ferguson" <fergu...@bardstowncable.net>
Subject email program
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2014 19:07:23 GMT
I just found out about open office.  It looks really great.  I might be
getting a new computer and did not want spend the price of the computer on
MS Office.  What I am needing to know is there a good email program out
there similar to Outlook?  By this I mean I would like to save my outlook
files to a thumb drive as a .pst file and transfer them to the new program.
Also I would like to use my current email address
ferguson@bardstowncable.net.  So many people have this email address, so
g-mail wouldn't work.  Thanks in advance for your insight.

keith