openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot use my new OpenOffice
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2013 16:10:04 GMT
More details please. Do you mean you can't open Apache OpenOffice? (in Application folder in

Finder)

On 2013-12-20, 8:42 AM Peter Jacobs wrote:
> Help! Please!
>
> I was looking forward to using OpenOffice as a replacement for Office for Mac. However,
after I installed it, I could not find anything at the top of my screen, whereby I could set
Preferences, etc. I also tried the users forum, but could not enter it (yes, I did register).

> I am frustrated and seem to have no alternative but to purchase ther latest Office for
Mac. (I use an iMac, with the Lion OS X 10.7.5 operating system.)

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com