openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Deutsch <jdeutsch.aspl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What do you think of AndrOpenOffice? (nm)
Date Sat, 28 Dec 2013 16:47:20 GMT
Hello Mr. Groenescheij (or may I call you Martin?),

Actually, we're referring to AndrOpenOffice -- the Android app for
OpenOffice. If you have anything to say about that I'd love to "hear" it.

Happy New Year!

Jeff Deutsch
Speaker & Life Coach
A SPLINT - ASPies LInking with NTs
http://www.asplint.com

"Listen to the universe while it whispers before it has to shout."
Marion Grobb Finkelstein, Communication Catalyst --
http://www.MarionSpeaks.com