openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Martin Groenescheij <mar...@groenescheij.com>
Subject Re: What do you think of AndrOpenOffice? (nm)
Date Sat, 28 Dec 2013 10:47:32 GMT
ApacheOpenOffice doesn't insist on indents or capitalisation.
Capitalisation for certain words is a setting that can be controlled / set by the user.
Indents is part of the default paragraph but can be changed by the user.
The issue with  ApacheOpenOffice is that you make yourself familiar with the Structured Formattings.

Sent from my mobile device.

> On 28 Dec 2013, at 7:40 am, Rima Schulkind <rima@schulkind.com> wrote:
>
> Not much. It is not as user- friendly as the old AppleWorks was. It seems to be programmed
to insist on capitalizations and paragraph indents I don't want and don't know how to get
rid of. I usually opt for Microsoft Word when creating a new document.