openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Rima Schulkind <>
Subject Re: What do you think of AndrOpenOffice? (nm)
Date Fri, 27 Dec 2013 20:40:36 GMT
Not much. It is not as user- friendly as the old AppleWorks was. It seems to be programmed
to insist on capitalizations and paragraph indents I don't want and don't know how to get
rid of. I usually opt for Microsoft Word when creating a new document.

On Dec 27, 2013, at 3:32 PM, Jeffrey Deutsch wrote:

> Jeff Deutsch
> Speaker & Life Coach
> A SPLINT - ASPies LInking with NTs
> "Listen to the universe while it whispers before it has to shout."
> Marion Grobb Finkelstein, Communication Catalyst --

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message