openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Open Office
Date Sat, 28 Dec 2013 19:39:45 GMT
On 2013-12-27, 12:31 PM Angelo Pariani wrote concerning "Problem with Open Office":
> Hello,
> I have the following problem opening Open Office for MAC with OS X Version 10.9.1.
>
> It is displayed the message here attached
>
> "L'ultima volta che hai aperto OpenOffice, si è chiuso inaspettatamente durante la riapertura
delle finestre. Desideri provare a riaprire le finestre nuovamente?”

> “Last Time opening OpenOffice, it was closes during opening of windows. Do you wish
to open again the windows ?”

> This message is blocked and there is no possibility to cancel it and to close normally
OpenOffice.

Force quit Apache OpenOffice. Then you need to delete the file
"org.openoffice.script.savedState". It is in the "Saved Application State" folder in your

User/Library.

See this post on the user forum for detailed instructions:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=55755#p244931

reply to me personally but just to the list at <users@openoffice.apache.org> - replies
to my
personal email address will be ignored.

Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not see all the replies to your query.To

subscribe Apache OpenOffice mailing lists go to

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com