openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Openoffice stopping logof
Date Fri, 27 Dec 2013 00:42:53 GMT
On 2013-12-26, 10:47 AM Michael Boon wrote concerning "Openoffice stopping logof":
> Hi I’ve had to delete Openoffice from my MAC as I keep getting a message saying Openoffice
tried closed early do i wish to reopen. Neither of the options shown work. Can’t quit Openoffice
either and end up forcing my MAC to close. I using operating system 10.9.1.
> Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
> Mike Boon

You need to delete the file "org.openoffice.script.savedState". It is in the "Saved Application

State" folder in your User/Library.

See this post on the user forum for detailed instructions:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=55755#p244931

reply to me personally but just to the list at <users@openoffice.apache.org> - replies
to my
personal email address will be ignored.

Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not see all the replies to your query.To

subscribe Apache OpenOffice mailing lists go to

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com